I dont know why I call this a Christmas list, as it usually ends up just being an unfilled wish list. Anyways here is my list this year, someday it might get fully filled heh.
- Jawbone – I had a Fitbit which was awesome, But between washing it with the clothes and then it falling out of my pocket this seems much better.
- Corsair Performance Pro Series CSSD-P256GBP-BK 2.5″ 256GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) – Whew that was a mouthful. I have been wanting to make the switch to SSD on my laptop and this looks like a nice drive.
- Threadless Shirts – I think this goes with out saying, they have some awesome shirts.
- Socks – Its that one gift as a kid that I would have hated to get, but now I have reached that point in my life where I actually want them.
- Levi 514 Slim Straight Jeans – Really all I have been wearing recently, could use a few more pairs.
- Logitech Harmony One Remote – Thing looks sweet and would help do away with the 4 remotes I currently have on the coffee table.
- Bath robe – Then I can truly not get dressed in the mornings.
- Henge Docks for 13in MacBook Pro (Mid 2009-Current) and a Mini DisplayPort Extension – I have a nice 23in LCD monitor which is not being used, this would help me fill the gap of not having a desktop.
- Apple Wireless Keyboard – Cant have a dock with out a keyboard
- Mac Mini – I guess if I don’t get the dock I could always use a Mac Mini instead.
- Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars, Peanut – I could eat about 5,000 of these and still want more.
- Nest – What a cool way to set the temp in your place. And you can control it from your phone too.
- Acqua Di Gio By Giorgio Armani – I am running pretty low on this, I need something to cover up my stench.
I think thats about it for this years
Christmas wish list, though I will probably keep adding to it until Christmas.