While I work with linux on a daily basis, it had been a while since I configured a linux device to
Recently I noticed that whenever I used screen not only was my .bash_profile not working but every time that I ran a command I was presented with this lovely error
The DynDNS OS X client has always seemed a bit clunky to me and outdated so I was looking for another way to use DynDNS with out that client. Thinking back I remembered that I used ddclient on one of my linux boxes from the command line a long while ago so I started looking into how I could implement that on my Macbook Air. I saw that Homebrew had a ddclient package so I got to work.