No phone until Oct.

What a pain. I checked a week and a half ago into getting a Blackberry Curve over at Cingular, since my RAZR is just not cutting it anymore. Anyways when I went to the store I was told I could upgrade and get the deal on the phone, unfortunately at that time I didn’t have the cash to do so. I got some money for my birthday so I found a deal on …. and well there were problems with that order so I decided to say screw it and head over to Cingular and just get it there for more. They had it in stock and everything, go to check out and the guy is like hmm sorry man you cant upgrade until Oct. You have to pay full price for the phone… Pisses me off since I am really in need of something with better texting features. So if anyone wants to get me a Blackberry Curve that would be rad, either that or $200 extra so i can buy it outright.

Ohh yeah part of my order was shipped from Amazon as well so I will be the proud owner of a Blackberry Curve rubberized case… too bad I dont have a phone to put in it.