I completed the front step restoration this weekend, while I am not 100% happy with the outcome it is a much-needed upgrade from what it was before.
I was unable to wait till the weekend to get started on the front steps, so I got out the sledgehammer… and ended up not even needing to use it. The mortar was so bad that I was able to physically pull apart the step, as well as a few other bricks that were severely damaged.
In the age of being locked down and having limited contact, I know that we are all handling it in our own way. Hence we are looking into redoing the front steps of the house as well … just have a look at the picture above.