Instant pot white chicken chili is super easy and makes for a delicious lunch, or dinner that comes together in less than thirty minutes.
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 13 minutes
- Total Time 23 minutes
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 15oz cans of white northern beans drained and rinsed
- 1 4oz can diced green chiles undrained
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 celery stalks (chopped)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 10oz can diced tomatoes and chilies
- Add the chicken to the Instant Pot, followed by all other ingredients place the lid on and lock it.
- Use the manual keys to set the Instant Pot to 13 minutes manual.
- After the cooking has completed, use the quick release lever to release the pressure.
- Using tongs you should be able to tear apart the chicken without having to remove it from the Instant Pot. You may also remove the chicken thighs, and use two forks to shred the chicken, return chicken to the pot if you removed it.
- Serve immediately.